The Luigi Einaudi Foundation is located in the historical Palazzo d’Azeglio, in via Principe Amedeo 34 in Turin, 10123
Tel. +39 011 835656 – Fax +39 011 8122929
Write to the Foundation
– Presidency: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Library Directorate: email@example.com
– Historical archive and Text drafting: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Reference (bibliographical information and access procedures): email@example.com
– Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
– PEC: email@example.com
– Administration offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Acquisitions and serials office: email@example.com
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m.–7.00 p.m.
Book and serial checkout from storage facilities
9.00 a.m.–12.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.–5.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday 9.30 a.m.–5.30 p.m. by appointment only.
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m.–6.30 p.m.
9.00 a.m.–1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.–5.00 p.m.
Map, parking, public transport
The above map shows bus stops and respective public transport routes. Parking is by payment (blue zone): here are the details about the area and the parking rates. For traffic restrictions established by Turin City Council click here. To find out in real time if there are available parking spaces in Valdo Fusi car park, which is a short distance from the Foundation, click here.